This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
RBI Baseball '95 is a baseball game developed by Atari Games and published by Time Warner Interactive exclusively for the Sega 32X in North America in 1995. It is the last game in the RBI Baseball series to be released on a Sega platform, and follows R.B.I. Baseball '94.
RBI Baseball '95's history is curious as it was originally announced at CES 1995 for the Sega Mega-CD as well as the 32X, priced in the US at $49.95 and $54.95 respectively. For some reason the game instead moved onto a cartridge.
- Project Leader: Richard Seaborne
- Programming: Mike Alexander, Richard Seaborne, Doug Coward, Charles Tolman, Doug Nonast, May Yam
- Design: Michael Klug, Jules Marino
- Sound and Music: Doug Brandon, Earl Vickers
- Director: Bill Hindorff
- Graphics and Animation: Jennifer Case, Lindsay Dawson, Valerie Couderc, Doug Gray, Jose Erazo, Jules Marino
- Voices: Jack Buck, Walter Fields
- Special Thanks: John Arvay, Steve Calfee, Rob Boone, Chris Ebert, Mike Kruse, Our Video Lab
- Source: In-game credits
- Product Development: Bill Hindorff
- Manual Editor: Jon Mongelluzzo
- Source: US manual
- Main article: RBI Baseball '95/Magazine articles.
Print advert in VideoGames
(US) #77: "June 1995" (1995-xx-xx)
also published in:
- VideoGames (US) #78: "July 1995" (1995-xx-xx)
- Game Players (US) #0807: "Vol. 8 No. 7 July 1995" (1995-xx-xx)
- VideoGames (US) #79: "August 1995" (1995-xx-xx)
ROM dump status
|| Build Date
|| Cartridge (US)