From Sega Retro
February 22 (
- 1991 - Kyuukyoku Tiger is released for the Mega Drive in Japan.
- 1993 - GrandSlam: The Tennis Tournament and Side Pocket are released for the Sega Mega Drive in Europe.
- 1995 - Virtua Fighter 2 Sound Track, a CD, is released alongside CGMV Virtua Fighter 2, a VHS, in Japan.
- 2001 - Phantasy Star Online is release for the Sega Dreamcast in Germany. Macross M3, Nishikaze no Rhapsody and FISH EYES Wild are released for the Dreamcast in Japan.
- 2002 - Rez is released for the PlayStation 2 in Europe. Jet Set Radio Future is released for the Xbox's launch in Japan.
- 2006 - Shadow the Hedgehog Original Soundtrax, a CD, is released in Japan.
- 2007 - Trigger Heart Exelica is released for the Dreamcast in Japan. Destroy All Humans! is published by Sega for the PlayStation 2 in Japan.
- 2008 - The Club is released on Steam in Europe and Australia. Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity is released for the PlayStation 2 and Nintendo Wii in Europe.
- 2011 - Bayonetta is made available for digital download on the Xbox 360 in North America, Europe, and Australia. Dreamcast Collection is released for the Xbox 360 in North America.
- 2012 - Sakura Taisen Budoukan Live 2: Teito-Paris-New York, a CD, is released in Japan. Sonic Heroes is made available for digital download on the PlayStation Store in Europe and Australia. Virtua Tennis 4: World Tour Edition is released for the PlayStation Vita in the United Kingdom, Russia, and South Korea.
- 2013 - Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed is released for Windows PCs alongside Astrododge, an aftermarket SG-1000 game in Europe.
- 2014 - Ryu ga Gotoku Ishin! Kouryaku Shinan no Sho, a book, is released alongside Ryu ga Gotoku Series Best Soundtrack, a CD, in Japan. Ryu ga Gotoku: Ishin! is released for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 in Japan and South Korea.
- 2018 - Soul Reverse is released in Japanese Arcades for the ALLS UX board. Total War: Arena enters Open Beta for Windows PCs, which it would never get out of.
- 2019 - The 16 Bit Compact MD HDMI, a Sega Mega Drive clone console from Columbus Circle, releases in Japan.