From Sega Retro
|System(s): Sega Mega-CD|
|Licensor: FASA Corporation|
|Number of players: 1|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Despite Shadowrun being an American invention, this video game interpretation was not released outside Japan, and aside from sharing source material, is entirely different to the Sega Mega Drive game of the same name.
Shadowrun was the last game to be released for the Mega-CD in Japan, debuting in early 1996 (though Sega's master list incorrectly lists the game as being from 1995).
- Main article: Shadowrun (Mega-CD)/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average|
- Main article: Shadowrun (Mega-CD)/Technical information.
- Official website (Japanese) (archive)
- File:Shadowrun MCD JP Box Back.jpg
- https://sega.jp/fb/segahard/mcd/soft_licensee.html (Wayback Machine: 2019-06-10 17:56)
- http://www.compile.co.jp/game/history/md/index.html (Wayback Machine: 1999-11-04 12:10)
- Famitsu, "1996-03-01" (JP; 1996-02-16), page 1
- Saturn Fan, "1996 No. 8" (JP; 1996-03-29), page 62
- Sega Saturn Magazine, "August 1995" (JP; 1995-07-07), page 76