- For the Sega Mega-CD game, see Shadowrun (Mega-CD).
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Shadowrun for the Sega Mega Drive is a top-down RPG/action game based on the tabletop role playing game, Shadowrun. Aside from sharing the same source material, it is entirely unrelated to the Sega Mega-CD game.
- Original Universe Creation: Jordan Weisman, Bob Charette, Paul Hume, Tom Dowd, J. Ross Babcock III, Sam Lewis, Davied Wylie
- Game Design: Tony Van, John Fulbright, Heinrich Michaels, Scott Berfield
- Programming: John Fulbright, Heinrich Michaels
- Additional Programming: Bonita Kane, Jason Weesner, Brian Belfield
- Art Direction: Dana Christianson
- Art: Dok Whitson, Ellis Goodson, Rick Schmitz, Jeff Remmer, Jeff Jonas, John Seidel, Mark Dobratz, Jerry Huber, Joe Shoopack, John Roy, Geoffrey Knobel, Brian McMurdo, Tom Moon
- Additional Art: Ernie Chan
- Sound & Music: Sam Powell
- Cyberspace Voice: Karyn Mason
- Original Story: Jim Long
- Writers: Tony Van, John Fulbright, Jim Long, Don McClure
- Lead Testing: Julio Martinez, Jeff Todd, Casey Grimm
- Additional Testing: Crisi Albertson, Dante Anderson, Jennifer Brozek, Blair Bullock, Joe Cain, Brian Dawson, Marc Dawson, Dan Jung, Jeff Junio, Jason Kuo, Max Loeb, Jeff Loney, Dermot Lyons, Mike Madden, Heather Meigs, Chris Pepper, Loran Pudinski, Eric Rawlins, Ben Szymkowiak, Conan Tigard, Maria Tuzzo, Greg Vogt, Christina Watson, Stan Weaver, David Wood
- Product Manager: Jaime Wojick
- Producer: Tony Van
- Manual: Tony Van, Jaime Wojick, Carol Ann Hanshaw
- Source: US manual
- Main article: Shadowrun (Mega Drive)/Magazine articles.
Print advert in Game Players
(US) #0705: "Vol. 7 No. 5 May 1994" (1994-xx-xx)
also published in:
- Electronic Gaming Monthly (US) #58: "May 1994" (1994-xx-xx)
- Electronic Gaming Monthly (US) #59: "June 1994" (1994-xx-xx)
- Sega Visions (US) #21: "October/November 1994" (1994-xx-xx)
| Based on|
| Mega Drive, KR
| Mega Drive, Asia