From Sega Retro
|Company(ies): Sega of Japan|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Shinichi Higashi (東 真一) is an artist and character model designer formerly employed by Sega from the mid '90s to the turn of the century. He was affiliated with the Sonic the Hedgehog series and Skies of Arcadia.
- Sonic Triple Trouble (1994) — Staff (as S.Higasi)
- Sonic Drift 2 (1995) — Special Thanks to (as S.Higashi)
- Tails Adventures (1995) — Artist (as S.Higashi)
- Sonic 3D: Flickies' Island (Saturn Version) (1996) — Artist (SOJ) (Special Stage Development)
- Sonic Jam (1997) — Artist
- Sonic Adventure (1998) — Modelling art support [NOTE: Events]