From Sega Retro
|System(s): iOS, Android|
|Number of players: 1|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Spellwood is a Scrabble-esque video game developed by Three Rings and published by Sega for iOS and Android devices in December 2012. In the game, you lay out tiles to spell words against an opponent. Both of you have life meters. The longer the word, the more health the other player loses; you win if you drain your opponent's meter.
The game was removed from sale in mid-2016.
- Main article: Spellwood/Changelog.
|Title and description||Links||Releases|
- Game Design, Code: Michael Bayne
- Art Direction: Sean Keeton
- Additional Art: Natalie Butler
- http://blogs.sega.com/2012/12/05/become-a-word-wizard-spellwood-releases-on-android-and-ios/ (archived: 2016-06-09 23:26)
- File:Spellwood Press Release FINAL.pdf
- http://sega.jp/search/result.php?page=2&pf=31 (archived: 2016-07-22 12:23)
- http://sega.jp/search/result.php?page=2&pf=32 (archived: 2016-07-22 12:41)
- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sega.spellwood (archived: 2013-03-26 23:19)
- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sega.spellwood (archived: 2013-02-22 15:23)
- https://itunes.apple.com/app/id572962048 (archived: 2015-11-12 17:37)
- https://itunes.apple.com/app/id572962048 (archived: 2014-08-03 23:09)
- https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/id572962048 (archived: 2013-07-21 08:34)
- https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/spellwood-word-game-adventure/id572962048?mt=8 (archived: 2016-04-09 02:06)