From Sega Retro
|Company(ies): Sega Technical Institute|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Stieg Hedlund is an American video game designer and former Sega Technical Institute developer who has worked on various Sega Titles such as The Ooze and Comix Zone. He also worked on the cancelled Sonic X-treme. He has since then left STI and pursued projects with other companies.
- Comix Zone (Mega Drive; 1995) — Special Thanks
- The Ooze (Mega Drive; 1995) — Artists
- The Ooze (Mega Drive; 1995) — Design
- Die Hard Arcade (Sega Titan Video; 1996) — Model Artist
- Die Hard Arcade (Saturn; 1997) — Model Artists
- NFL '97 (Saturn; 9999) — Art Staff