From Sega Retro
- Have you seen any 18s where it's only Germany? Mega Games I shows 18 for DE/ES. - Scarred Sun 20:20, 22 April 2012 (CDT)
- yes =)
- this system doesn't seem to have been adopted fully until the mid-90s - there's a few French/UK covers using 50 and occasionally some buck the trend for whatever reason -Black Squirrel 04:29, 23 April 2012 (CDT)
71 vs 74
Please advise. - Scarred Sun 00:03, 30 August 2012 (CDT)
- Looks like fun.
- I don't understand a lot of Ubisoft's numbers - Conflict Zone has a -71 too (and a -72... and they're identical?). Evil Twin uses -80. I think the answers probably lie on the discs.
- There is a French-only version of Stupid Invaders, so this "EUROPEAN VERSION" as it's printed on the disc (maybe this means no Australian release?) might lack French as a language option. -Black Squirrel 08:13, 30 August 2012 (CDT)
Dreamcast / Pre Dreamcast
- I think we need to split these between Dreamcast and pre-Dreamcast. I'm starting to see overlap between these, with different regions using the same region code. Sega changed their serial number format with Dreamcast, and it looks like they reset their region codes too.--Pirate Dragon (talk) 09:48, 28 April 2016 (CDT)