This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Tel-Tel Stadium (ＴＥＬ・ＴＥＬスタジアム) is a 1990 baseball game by Sunsoft for the Sega Mega Drive. It features Sega Mega Modem support.
The game is a typical baseball game where you are only allowed to control the pitcher and batter — once the ball is hit, you can only watch what the rest of the team does. Pitching is done via a menu of options; swinging the bat is done by hitting .
- Manager: Cho Musow
- Game Programmer: A.T (Atsushi Takada), Hac.F, メ メ, Mrs. Ando
- Graphic Designer: Akira, Ame
- Sound Programmer: About.SS
- Sound Composer: Vial Music
- Special Thanks: Media Sys, Sega, Mr. Kawabe, Don-Gavacho (Hiroaki Higashiya), のぶゆきくん, Sakura, のりおくん, サリー
- 1990 Copyright: Sunsoft
- Main article: Tel-Tel Stadium/Magazine articles.
| Based on|