From Sega Retro
|Company(ies): Origin Systems, Electronic Arts, Taito R&D, LucasArts, Sega of America, Sega Technical Institute, Sony Computer Entertainment America|
|Role(s): Technical Director, Programmer|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
In his teenage years, Toshiyasu Morita began coding on his first computer, an Apple IIe. He eventually enrolled in college, but soon became bored and dropped out after a single year to seek a job in the video game industry.
- Star Wars: Rebel Assault (Mega-CD; 1994) — Programming Assistance (as Toshi Morita)
- Doom (32X; 1994) — Programming
- NFL 2K (Dreamcast; 1999) — Special Thanks - Sega of America (as Toshi Morita)
- NBA 2K (Dreamcast; 1999) — Special Thanks - Sega of America (as Toshi Morita)
- Quake III Arena (Dreamcast; 2000) — Special Thanks (as Toshi Morita)
- Alien Front (NAOMI; 2001) — Special Thanks
- Sonic Mars (32X; unreleased) — Programmers