From Sega Retro
|System(s): Sega NAOMI|
|Developer: WOW Entertainment|
|Number of players: 1-4|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Alien Front (エイリアンフロント) is an video game released for Sega NAOMI arcade hardware in 2001. It is a team-based vehicluar combat game.
In its original form, Alien Front was not brought to home consoles, however it was retooled and given an online focus in the form of Alien Front Online for the Sega Dreamcast. It is suspected both games are largely identical, with this arcade version merely relying on local multiplayer as opposed to battles played over the internet.
- Producer/Designer: Makoto Uchida
- Producer/Programmer: Kevin Klemmick
- Senior Programmers: Brian Lewis, Hamilton Feltman, Tomoaki Takayanaoi
- Additional Programming: Takashi Kosaka
- Producer/Art Director: Gerado Sprigg
- Lead Animator: Stephen B. Lewis
- Senior Artists: Kunitake Aoki, Dante Fuget, Hiroshi Kanazawa Young Song
- Sound Composer: Howard Drossin, Makito Nomiya
- Voices: Dante Fuget (Army), Young Song (Alien)
- Special Thanks: Susumu Hirai, Toshiyasu Morita, Koji Ooto, Hiroshi Ando, Yukinori Oota, Cris Drobny, Tatsuya Watanabe, Ichirou Kawaoka, Teruhito Abe, Katsu Oshida
- Presented by Sega
- In coorporation with WOW Entertainment
- © Sega Corporation/WOW Entertainment Inc. 2001
- Main article: Alien Front/Magazine articles.
1.632 m (64.252")
1.935 m (76.181")
1.62 m (63.779")
|Mass: 480 kg (1,056 lbs)|