From Sega Retro
|Employment history: |
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Kunitake Aoki is a former Sega of America artist who left shortly after the start of the sixth console generation.
He has since been employed by the US-based Nintendo Software Technology Corporation, where he has mainly produced artwork for Nintendo DS titles.
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Mega Drive; 1992) — Special Thanks to
- Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (Mega Drive; 1994) — CG Artist
- Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (Mega Drive; 1994) — Scene Artists
- Sonic & Knuckles (Mega Drive; 1994) — C.G. Artist
- Sonic & Knuckles (Mega Drive; 1994) — Scene Artists
- Comix Zone (Mega Drive; 1995) — Backgrounds
- Die Hard Arcade (Sega Titan Video; 1996) — Chief Artist
- Die Hard Arcade (Saturn; 1997) — Chief Artists
- Sega Smash Pack Volume 1 (Dreamcast; 2001) — Lead Artist
- Alien Front Online (Dreamcast; 2001) — Senior Artists
- Alien Front (NAOMI; 2001) — Senior Artists