From Sega Retro
|Company(ies): Sega of Japan|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Toyonaka Ozaki (尾崎 豊中), also known as Toyo Ozaki, was an art designer who worked at SEGA in the late 80's to early '90s. He is best known for designing the characters in Phantasy Star III: Generations of Doom.
- Super League (Mega Drive) (Mega Drive; 1989) — Fielder Designer (as Toyo Ozaki)
- Last Battle (Mega Drive; 1989) — Designer (as Toyo Ozaki)
- Phantasy Star III: Generations of Doom (Mega Drive; 1990) — Chief Character Designer (as Toyo Ozaki)
- Riddle Wired (Mega Drive; 1991) — And Special Thanks (as Toyo.Ozaki)
- Golden Axe II (Mega Drive; 1991) — Background Design (as Toyo.Ozaki)
- Honoo no Toukyuuji Dodge Danpei (Mega Drive; 1992) — Designer (as Toyo.Ozaki)
- Ozaki Naomichi no Super Masters (1989) (as Toyo Ozaki) [NOTE: Designed the Game Over screen]