From Sega Retro
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Toyota Motor Corporation is a Japanese automobile manufacturer.
Sega have worked with Toyota multiple times over the years, usually by licensing its vehicles to be used in games (most notably Sega Rally Championship, where the Toyota Celica GT-Four was one of three playable cars). Unlike other manufacturers, however, Toyota is thought to have actively used the Sega Dreamcast during 1999 and 2000 to promote their lineup, going so far as to distributing Toyota-branded Dreamcast consoles, presumably as a promotional gift.
The "Doricatch series" of promotional Toyota software stands as some of the rarest items available for the Dreamcast, having been only made available in Toyota showrooms for a short period of time.
- Sega Rally Championship (1995)
- Alabama Meets Will Vi (1999)
- Doricatch Series: Celica (1999)
- Doricatch Series: FunCargo (1999)
- Doricatch Series: Gaia (1999)
- Doricatch Series: Hilux Surf (1999)
- Doricatch Series: Land Cruiser 100/Cygnus (1999)
- Doricatch Series: Celsior (2000)
- Doricatch Series: Estima (2000)
- Doricatch Series: Land Cruiser Prado (xxxx)
- Doricatch Series: RAV4 L (xxxx)
- Sega Rally Championship (2006)
- Sega Rally Championship (1997)