Viking: Battle for Asgard
From Sega Retro
|Viking: Battle for Asgard|
|Developer: The Creative Assembly, Hardlight|
|System(s): PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Steam|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
The game is based on Norse mythology, with the player assuming the role of a viking against the goddess of death Hel. Gameplay involves a standard hack-and-slash system, similar to previous The Creative Assembly game Spartan: Total Warrior.
The Art of Viking: Battle for Asgard came as a pre-order bonus in United States.
The game was ported to the PC in late 2012 by new Sega Europe studio Hardlight and released in October 2012 with little announcement. This release was also added to the Total War Master Collection and Total War Grand Master Collection available on Steam.
- Main article: Viking: Battle for Asgard/Achievements.
- Main article: Viking: Battle for Asgard/Magazine articles.
Xbox 360 version
|Xbox 360, FR|
|Xbox 360, ES|
|Xbox 360, GR|
|Xbox 360, AS†|
PlayStation 3 version
|PlayStation 3, UK (Steelbook)|
|PlayStation 3, FR|
|PlayStation 3, UK/FR|
|PlayStation 3, DE|
|PlayStation 3, ES|
|PlayStation 3, IT|
|PlayStation 3, AS†|
|PlayStation 3, CA|
|PlayStation 3, EX†|
- Official website on Sega.co.uk (Offline)
- Viking: Battle for Asgard on Xbox Marketplace: UK, US, KR
- Viking: Battle for Asgard on Steam
- Viking: Battle for Asgard on PlayStation.com: US, UK, KR
- /http://steamdb.info/app/211160/ (archived 2013-05-22 20:32)