From Sega Retro
|System(s): Sega NAOMI GD-ROM|
|Number of players: 1-4|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Virtua Athlete (バーチャアスリート) is a sports game developed by Hitmaker and published by Sega for the Sega NAOMI arcade system. It is based on the Dreamcast game Virtua Athlete 2K, released a year earlier, though cuts a number of features to better suit the arcade market, including the "1500m race" event.
- Director: Toru Kujirai
- Conversion Staff Kazuya Morita, Kenichirou Tabata, Masanori Satou
- Planner: Masahiro Katsuta
- Cabinet Staff: Tomoyuki Gotoh, Yasuhiro Komori
- Debug: Akihiko Sasaki, Eriko Takimura, Makoto Midorikawa, Mayuko Ishida, Miwako Ohshima, Seiji Aoki, Tomonori Haba, Yoshiki Kanou, Hideki Miwa, Yasuhiro Yamazaki, Toshihiro Nakaya
- Product Manager: Yukio Sugino
- Co-producer: Shintaro Takaya
- Producer: Shinichi Ogasawara
- Special thanks to: Virtua Tennis Team, Morio Moriya, Daisuke Yoshida, Staff of HLS Shibuya and Thank you for your playing!
- Original Game by: Virtua Athlete for Dreamcast Team
- Presented by SEGA
- Original Game (C) SEGA CORPORATION/Hitmaker
- (C) SEGA CORPORATION, 2001
- Sega of Japan catalogue page (Japanese) Arcade
|Decathlete (1996) | Winter Heat (1997) | Virtua Athlete 2K (2000) | Virtua Athlete (2002) | Sega Ages 2500 Series Vol. 15: Decathlete Collection (2004)|
|Decathlete related media|
|Winter Heat Official Guide (1998)|