From Sega Retro
|Developer: Trimark Entertainment, Realtime Associates, The White Team|
|System(s): Sega Mega Drive|
|Sound driver: GEMS|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Warlock is a 1994 action game for the Sega Mega Drive and SNES by Trimark Interactive and Realtime Associates based on the Warlock series of films. In Japan, it had been scheduled to be released in May 1995, but was canceled just before.
jumps. attacks. holding down controls your orb: you can send it into 8 directions by pushing the directional buttons. There are supposedly multiple spells to choose from but the method of choosing spells is unknown (TODO).
Mega Drive and SNES versions differ slightly in terms of content. While most of the graphics are identical (taking color limitations of the MD version and resolution limitation of the SNES in consideration), the game differs slightly in terms of stage layout and boss battles. E.g. stage one boss behaves completely different, there is no high elevator in stage 1, not bat ambush in stage 2 of the SNES version etc.).
- Lead Programmer: Christopher MacDonald
- Asst. Programmer: David Keith Connelly
- Animation and Art: Darin Hilton, Phil Knowles, Barbara Lipton, Doran Fish, Jeff Cook, Mark Ferrari
- Animation: Jeff Berting, Brent Whittington
- Map Layouts: Alan Hickey, Kevin Chan
- Music and Sound: Greg Turner, Eric Swanson
- Production Asst.: Harold West, Chad E. Bunch
- Realtime Testers: Robert Arellano, Timothy Allen, Heriberto Corona
- Trimark Testers: Allen Edwards, Saam Shabahang, Matt Duncan, Keith Gould
- Producer for Realtime Associates: David Bean
- Exec. Producer for Realtime Associates: David Warhol
- Producers for Trimark Interactive: Kevin Goldberg, Allen Edwards, Kelly Flock
- Design Contributions: Victor Mercieca
- Produced for Acclaim by the White Team...: Dan Feinstein, Mark Thievanich, Brett Gow, Asif Chaudhri, Seth Rosenfeld, Nat Gunter, Shawn Rosen, Elizabeth Burgess
- Special Thanks...: Mike Dimambro, Andy Hsiung, Steve Martin, Thomas Peng, Jim Schuler
- Source: In-game credits
- Main article: Warlock/Magazine articles.
#69: "April 1995" (1995-xx-xx)
#70: "May 1995" (1995-xx-xx)
#24: "May 1995" (1995-xx-xx)
#77: "June 1995" (1995-xx-xx)
|Sega Retro Average|
| Based on|