From Sega Retro
|System(s): Sega Mega Drive, Sega Game Gear|
|Publisher: Spectrum HoloByte|
|Developer: Leadfilm, Bullet-Proof Software|
|Number of players: 1|
|Status of prototype(s): Prototypes dumped|
|Sound driver: GEMS|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
WildSnake is a puzzle game released for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System and Game Boy in 1994. Both Sega Mega Drive and Sega Game Gear versions of WildSnake were advertised for release, but both were cancelled for unknown reasons. Prototypes of both have since surfaced.
Advertising saw Tetris creator Alexey Pajitnov lend his name to the game; however, Pajitnov was not involved in its development.
Mega Drive version
- Original Game By: J.S.C. Gamos
- Original Concept: Alexey Lysogorov
- Original Game Design: Eugene Sotnikov
- Leadfilm Staff
- Programming: Chris Phillips
- Art: Jeremy Jones
- BPS Staff
- Product Managers: Kris Wakida, John Knoll
- Special Thanks: Scott Tsumura, Sheila Boughten, Patricia Whisler, Betsy Scougale, Alexey Pajitnov
- Composer: Greg Turner, Real Time Associates
- Main article: WildSnake/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average|
ROM dump status
|512kB||1994-09||(139 kB) (info)||Page|
- EGM², "November 1994" (US; 1994-xx-xx), page 109
- Tricks 16 bit, "Tricks Sega Gold 800 igr" (RU; 1998-xx-xx), page 222