From Sega Retro
|Headquarters: Tokyo, Japan|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
ALU (エーエルユー) was a Japanese developer.
- Cosmic Carnage (programming; 1994)
- MeltyLancer: Ginga Shoujo Keisatsu 2086 (all work in porting from PlayStation (programming, new 3D polygon design, reworking part of the actions, additional CG and spec); 1996)
- Taiheiyou no Arashi 2: Shippuu no Moudou (Genteiban Disc2 (3D-Weapon database) programming and specs; 1997)
- Sotsugyou Album (programming; 1998)
- Dragon Force II (object CG/graphics, background graphics; 1998)
- Wachenröder (object CG; 1998)
- Black/Matrix Advanced (Battle scene graphics; 1999)
- Tokusatsu Bouken Katsugeki Super Hero Retsuden (programming, graphic (except movie); 2000)
- Sanou Kaihatsu Series 3 Hikaku - Bunrui (programming; 1995)
- Sanou Kaihatsu Series 5 Meiro - Kioku (programming; 1995)
- Heisei Kyouiku Iinkai Jr. Mezase Yuutousei (programming; 1995)