From Sega Retro
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Bozell is a US advertising agency.
Bozell was given control of Sega of America's marketing budget in 1989, famously developing the "Genesis Does What Nintendon't" tagline. It also advertised Sega products on behalf of Ecofilmes in Portugal, through its, Lisbon based subsidiary company Bozell Portugal (1986-1996, 10 years), which after Bozell decided to left the Portuguese market, became Caixa Alta Desenho Grafico e Publicidade, Lda, (later called Caixa Alta Write & Edit).
- The First Pizza Hut US TV Commercial localized for the Portuguese market by Bozell Portugal, aired in 1990
- Mega Drive TV Commercial made by Bozell Portugal at Ecofilmes request
- http://www.bozell.com:80/clients/officelist.html#portugal (Wayback Machine: 1997-07-03 03:29)
- http://www.bozell.com:80/clients/world.html (Wayback Machine: 1997-07-03 03:30)
- http://caixaalta.pt/ (Wayback Machine: 2016-03-14 02:55)
|Advertising agencies employed by Sega of America|
|Della Femina (1982-1983) | Dailey & Associates (1983-198x) | J. Walter Thompson (1986-1988?) | Bozell (1989-1992) | Goodby Silverstein & Partners (1992-1996) | Strottman International (1993-199X) | Ingalls Moranville Advertising (1996-1997) | Foote, Cone & Belding (1997-200x) | Wieden + Kennedy (200x-20xx) | Keane Advertising (2001-2003) | Leagas Delaney (2002-20XX)|
|Advertising agencies employed by Sega Europe|
|WCRS (1991-1994) | McCann Erickson (1995-1996) | WCRS (1999-2000) | Bartle Bogle Hegarty (2000)|