Bubble and Squeak
From Sega Retro
|Bubble and Squeak|
|System(s): Sega Mega Drive|
|Original system(s): Amiga|
|Sound driver: Krisalis sound driver|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Bubble and Squeak is a platform-puzzle game developed by Fox Williams and published by Audiogenic Software. Initially released for the Amiga, it was ported to the Sega Mega Drive in 1994 by Sunsoft. It also saw a release on the short-lived Amiga CD32 console.
During development the game appears to have been called Barnie and Clyde.
In the game you control a child named "Bubble" who has command over an alien named Squeak who will follow Bubble around and will allow him to access new areas. shoots a spark straight ahead to hit enemies. jumps. You must find Squeak in each level; use to get him to follow you when you do.
- Executive Producer: David Siller
- Co Producer: Sam Patel
- Executive Vice-President: Rita Zimmerer
- Technical Manager: Al Artus
- Chairman: Masami Maeda
- Vice Chairman: Tad Shimamoto
- Director Sunsoft Japan: Kiharu Yoshida
- Marketing Director: Karen Shadley
- Excellent Debugging: Darin Horgan, Steve Rizor, Mario Zavala, Rene Boutin, Dan MacArthur, Justin Siller, Sam Patel
- Game Play Manual: Alison Quirion
- Executive Assistant: Nanette Hyssong
- Customer Service: Kaz Harman, June Eckert, Julie Williams, Jamie Jorgensen, Erin Berry, Dawn Phillips
- Special Thanks to: Bruce Reilly, Cathy Juby, Mark Luszsz, Toko Okano, Connie Perez, Steve Gehrke, Kazuaki Goto, Masato Kawai, Geoff Gillis, Tom Juarez, Karen Lillie, Akito Takeuchi, Sherry Ross
- Source: In-game credits
- Main article: Bubble and Squeak/Magazine articles.
also published in:
|Sega Retro Average|
ROM dump status
- GamePro, "April 1994" (US; 1994-xx-xx), page 34
- Computer & Video Games, "October 1994" (UK; 1994-09-15), page 93
- Mean Machines Sega, "October 1994" (UK; 1994-08-xx), page 72
- Sega Megazone, "December 1994" (AU; 199x-xx-xx), page 44
- Electronic Gaming Monthly, "April 1994" (US; 1994-xx-xx), page 69
- GamePro, "April 1994" (US; 1994-xx-xx), page 65
- Electronic Gaming Monthly, "May 1994" (US; 1994-xx-xx), page 183
- VideoGames, "July 1994" (US; 1994-xx-xx), page 85
- Game Players, "Vol. 7 No. 10 October 1994" (US; 1994-xx-xx), page 3
- GamePro, "April 1994" (US; 1994-xx-xx), page 32 (34)
- Mean Machines Sega, "October 1994" (UK; 1994-08-xx), page 72-74 (72)
|Bubble and Squeak|