From Sega Retro
|System(s): Sega Dreamcast|
| Distributor: |
|Peripherals supported: ASCII Mission Stick, Jump Pack, Dreamcast Modem, Visual Memory Unit, Dreamcast VGA Box|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Coaster Works, known as Jet Coaster Dream (ジェットコースタードリーム) in Japan, is a Sega Dreamcast game which allows players to design and ride their own 3D roller coasters. A working title for the North American release was Dream Coaster.
In Japan, the game was followed by Jet Coaster Dream 2.
|Language||Localised Name||English Translation|
|English||Coaster Works||Coaster Works|
|English (US)||Coaster Works||Coaster Works|
|Japanese||ジェットコースタードリーム||Jet Coaster Dream|
- Directed by: Hirofumi Hattori
- Co-Producer: Kagasei Shimomura
- Game Design: Hirofumi Hattori
- Programmer: Hirofumi Hattori
- Graphics: Hirofumi Hattori
- 3D Graphics: Hirofumi Hattori
- Music: Ongaku Koubou, Music Energy
- Sound: Oto Jiten
- Graphic Sources: Sozai Jiten
- Special thanks to: Toshiyuki Nishimura, Youichi Furuya, Masahiko Hattori, Fumie Hattori, Masanori Hattori, Yutaka Watanabe, Yoshihiro Hashima, All of Jd Players
- Executive Producer: Hirofumi Hattori
- Presented by: Bimboosoft
- Source: In-game credits (JP)
- Main article: Coaster Works/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average|
| Based on|
- Sega of Japan catalogue pages (Japanese): Dreamcast