This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Coaster Works, known as Jet Coaster Dream (ジェットコースタードリーム) in Japan, is a Sega Dreamcast game which allows players to design and ride their own 3D roller coasters. A working title for the North American release was Dream Coaster.
In Japan, the game was followed by Jet Coaster Dream 2.
Also known as
||Jet Coaster Dream
- Directed by: Hirofumi Hattori
- Co-Producer: Kagasei Shimomura
- Game Design: Hirofumi Hattori
- Programmer: Hirofumi Hattori
- Graphics: Hirofumi Hattori
- 3D Graphics: Hirofumi Hattori
- Music: Ongaku Koubou, Music Energy
- Sound: Oto Jiten
- Graphic Sources: Sozai Jiten
- Special thanks to: Toshiyuki Nishimura, Youichi Furuya, Masahiko Hattori, Fumie Hattori, Masanori Hattori, Yutaka Watanabe, Yoshihiro Hashima, All of Jd Players
- Executive Producer: Hirofumi Hattori
- Presented by: Bimboosoft
- Source: In-game credits (JP)
- Main article: Coaster Works/Magazine articles.
ROM dump status
- Sega of Japan catalogue pages (Japanese): Dreamcast