Death Crimson OX
From Sega Retro
|Death Crimson OX|
|System(s): Sega NAOMI, Sega Dreamcast|
|Publisher: Sega Sammy Entertainment (US) Ecole (Japan)|
|Peripherals supported: Dreamcast Gun, Visual Memory Unit, Dreamcast VGA Box|
|Number of players: 1-2|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Death Crimson OX (デスクリムゾンＯＸ) is a 2000 lightgun FPS for the Sega NAOMI by Ecole ported to the Sega Dreamcast in 2001. It is the third and the last game in their Death Crimson series to be released on a Sega console.
Like the first game of the franchise, this game was received very poorly by the critics due of the poor graphics, the incoherent story and the poor executed new gameplay mechanics.
- Main article: Death Crimson OX/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average|
|Dreamcast, US (Stinger Bundle Pak)|
ROM dump status
- Sega of Japan catalogue pages (Japanese): Dreamcast
- File:DeathCrimsonOX DC JP Box Back.jpg
- http://sega.jp/dc/010503/ (Wayback Machine: 2014-08-04 00:08)
- https://sega.jp/history/hard/dreamcast/software_l.html#tab02 (Wayback Machine: 2020-02-01 22:57)
- Dreamcast Magazine, "2001-13 (2001-05-11,18)" (JP; 2001-04-27), page 21
- Dorimaga, "2002-18 (2002-10-11)" (JP; 2002-09-27), page 34
- Famitsu, "2001-05-11,18" (JP; 2001-04-27), page 33
- MAN!AC, "07/2001" (DE; 2001-06-06), page 47
- PSX Extreme, "09/2001" (PL; 2001-0x-xx), page 44