From Sega Retro
|System(s): Sega Mega Drive|
|Publisher: Soft Vision (JP), Samsung (KR)|
|Developer: Aprinet, sound supposedly by Varie (TODO)|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
The game has become a very sought after collector's item and is therefore one of the most expensive Sega Mega Drive games.
The game is similar to Toaplan's earlier Hellfire in that on top of being able to upgrade weapons as usual, there is a choice which direction the ship shoots by pressing or : straight ahead, in a spread shot pattern, and straight ahead both forward and backward. shoots.
- Main article: Eliminate Down/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average|
ROM dump status
- Beep! MegaDrive, "July 1993" (JP; 1993-06-08), page 21
- Dengeki Mega Drive, "June 1993" (JP; 1993-05-XX), page 33
- Famitsu, "1993-07-02" (JP; 1993-06-18)
- Hippon Super, "July 1993" (JP; 1993-06-04), page 45
- Sega Saturn Magazine, "September 1995" (JP; 1995-08-08), page 86