Extreme Entertainment Group
From Sega Retro
|Extreme Entertainment Group|
|Merged into: Absolute Entertainment|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Extreme Entertainment Group, formerly Bignet, was Micronet's American distribution arm. They were purchased by Absolute Entertainment in 1993 (while still being required to publish what Micronet was making at the time) and presumably went bust along with the company. Micronet apparently still runs a Bignet USA.
- note: incomplete
- Raiden Trad (1991, Bignet)
- Heavy Nova (1992, Bignet)
- Battletech: A Game of Armored Combat (1994, EEG after purchase by Absolute)
- Black Hole Assault (1993, Bignet)
- The Third World War (1994, EEG)
- Revengers of Vengeance (1994, EEG)