This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Choplifter III is the second of two numbered sequels to Choplifter that was made for the Game Boy. It was originally developed by Teeny Weeny Games and published by Ocean Software. Unlike Choplifter II, which was released across multiple regions, but only on the Game Boy, the Game Boy version of Choplifter III was exclusive to Europe. Instead, a Sega Game Gear version was made specifically for the North American market, which was ported by Beam Software and released by Extreme Entertainment Group. The two versions of Choplifter III are pretty similar, save for the obvious addition of colors to the Game Gear version. A Super Nintendo Entertainment System version was also released around the same period.
- Main article: Choplifter III/Magazine articles.
Print advert in VideoGames
(US) #61: "February 1994" (1994-0x-xx)
also published in:
ROM dump status
- ↑ Electronic Gaming Monthly, "May 1994" (US; 1994-xx-xx), page 202
- ↑ GamePro, "April 1994" (US; 1994-xx-xx), page 155
- ↑ Electronic Gaming Monthly, "May 1994" (US; 1994-xx-xx), page 40
- ↑ Tricks 16 bit, "Tricks Sega Gold 800 igr" (RU; 1998-xx-xx), page 10
- ↑ VideoGames, "May 1994" (US; 1994-0x-xx), page 78