From Sega Retro
|T-series code: T-406|
|Merged into: Infogrames (2001)|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Hasbro Interactive is a video game publisher and was a subsidary of the board game company Hasbro. The company was founded in 1995 and was sold to Infogrames in 2001 after money losses, and were renamed to Infogrames Interactive, Inc. and currently Atari Interactive, Inc.
- Worms Armageddon (1999) (Published under MicroProse brand name)
- Centipede (1999) (Published under Atari brand name)
- Frogger 2: Swampy's Revenge (2000)
- Q*bert (2000) (Published under Atari brand name)
- Daytona USA 2001 (2000) (Published in Europe as Infogrames Interactive, Inc.)
- Atari Anniversary Edition (2001) (As Infogrames Interactive, Inc.)