From Sega Retro
|Company(ies): Sega of Japan|
|Role(s): Designer, Director|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Hisayoshi Yoshida is a game designer and director who worked on various Sega titles during the 1990s as part of Sega Enterprises. Among these are Sonic 3 (with Takashi Iizuka), Legend of Illusion (with Katsuhiro Hasegawa) and Kishin Douji Zenki (with Tadashi Ihoroi). In later years he shifted to PC ports of AM Annex-produced racing titles.
- Legend of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse (Master System; 1998) — Director
- Virtua Cop 2 (Dreamcast; 2000) — Technical Advisers
- Kishin Douji Zenki (Game Gear; 1995) — Director
- Kishin Douji Zenki (Game Gear; 1995) — Game Designer
- Virtua Fighter Animation (Game Gear; 1996) — Special Thanks
- Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (1994) — Senior Game Designer
- Sonic & Knuckles (1994) — Senior Game Designer
- Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles (1994) — Senior Game Designer
- Tails Adventures (1995) — Special Thanks to (as H.Yoshida)
- Sega Rally Championship (PC Version) (1997) — Graphic Designer, Help file, Directed by [NOTE: Manual credits]