From Sega Retro
|Place of birth: Yokohama, Kanagawa prefecture, Japan|
|Date of birth: 1969-08-12 (age 50)|
|Role(s): Designer, Director|
|Education: Private Ichikawa Senior High School (1988), Waseda University|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Tadashi Ihoroi (五百蔵 容), also known as 500ZO, joined Sega in 1993. He worked as planner for the Sonic & Tails (Sonic Chaos and Sonic Triple Trouble outside of Japan) series on the Game Gear and was in charge of the scenario and world-building for Hundred Swords. He currently serves as representative director for Studio Monad.
- Virtua Fighter 2 (Windows PC; 1997) — Help Editor
- Virtua Fighter 2 (Windows PC; 1997) — Director
- Kishin Douji Zenki (Game Gear; 1995) — Game Designer
- Hundred Swords (Dreamcast; 2001) — Adventure Planning (as 五百蔵 容)
- Hundred Swords (Dreamcast; 2001) — Based On Lyrics (as 五百蔵 容)
- Gunvalkyrie (Xbox; 2002) — Chief Planner
- Panzer Dragoon Orta (Xbox; 2002) — Special Thanks