This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Home Alone 2: Lost in New York is a Sega Mega Drive game based on the film with the same name. Other games based on the movie exist for rival consoles, however the Mega Drive version was built in-house by Sega of America.
- Producer: Tony Van
- Designer: Paul Norman
- Lead Programmer: Kevin Burley
- Programmers: Matt Arrington, David Chaplin, Tony Ikeda, Jack Loh, Ala Diaz
- Art Director: Maureen Kringen
- Artists: Isabel Przytarski, Barbara Meyers, Tom Applegate, Kevin Lee, Sandy Christensen, Robert Barrett, Art Wong, Paul Norman
- Music Director: Paul Gadbois
- Music & Effects: Paul Gadbois, Dave Delia
- Voice Actor: Nicholas Delia
- Technical Director: Christopher Warner
- Technical Support: Hooell Monleon
- Video Actors: Vincent Braun, Matthew Nausha
- Product Manager: France Tantiado
- Lead Tester: Dianna Boundy
- Testers: Kurt Tindle, Christine Watson, Andrew Podesta, Joe Cain, Mark Paniagua, Eric Rawlins, Mike Gilmartin, Jeff Loney, Alex Fairchild, Jeff Todd, Simon Lu, Ray Alferez, Rich Greer, Blair Bullock, Dan Jung, Dermot Lyons, Greg Moroweitz, Righard Wong, Jason Kuo, Jim McCarthy, Loran Pudinski, Ari Warner, Crisi Albertson, Chris Hudak, Daniel Dunn, Greg Vogt, Ivan Foong, Lawrence Gibson, Max Austin Loeb, Ryan McLaughlin, Tracy Johnson, Casey Grimm, David Forster, Glen Cureton, Heather Meigs, Janine Lynn Cook, Kim Rogers, Lawrence Jeung, Matthew Brian Rosaaen, Richie Hideshima, Steve Bourdet, Dante Anderson
- Project Manager: Paul Norman
Error: String exceeds 1,000 character limit.
- Main article: Home Alone 2: Lost in New York/Magazine articles.
|Mega Drive, BR
ROM dump status