From Sega Retro
|System(s): Sega Mega Drive|
|Sound driver: GEMS|
|Number of players: 1-2|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Jammit is a 1994 basketball game for various consoles, including the Sega Mega Drive, by GTE ImagiTrek Studios (renamed GTE Interactive Media shortly after the Mega Drive version's release). This version was published by Virgin exclusively in the United States, although the game was previewed for release in Europe around March 1994 - something which did not materialise.
The game is a simple 1-on-1 basketball game with several different play styles starring several fictional street-smart players.
- Director: Paul Rhoads
- Software Design: Phil Sorger, Bob Skinner
- Exec Producer: Tom Casey
- Producer: Jerry Albright
- Art Director: Lori Nichols
- Graphic Artists: Brian McManamon, Jenifer Bacon, Mark Macy, Susan Hayden
- Music: Doninique Widiez, Dwight Stone
- Music & SFX Editor: Terry Barnum
- Production Mgr: Stephanie Koerner
- Quality Assurance: Stewart Spilkin
- Starring: William S Beckles, Josef Cannon, Joni Davis, Jonathan Yacker
- Special Thanks: Danny Aijala, Dane Wygal, Dan Spirn, Dale Marvin, Tommy Tallarico, Joe Kosic
- Quality Assurance: Bijan Shaheer, David Fries, Paul Moore, Erik Harshman, Nick Camerota, Mike McCaa, Chris Rausch, Scott Manning
- Producer: Michael S Glosecki
- Asst Producer: Ken Love
- Dir of Software Publishing: Neil Young
- Manual: Russ Ceccola, Lisa Marcinko
- Box: Lauren Rifkin
- Main article: Jammit/Magazine articles.
also published in:
|Sega Retro Average|
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
ROM dump status