From Sega Retro
|Role(s): Producer, Localizer, Spokesperson, Editor|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
John Sauer is an american businessman and author, and former Sega of America producer, localizer, spokesperson, and Team Sega Newsletter and Sega Visions editor.
Sauer worked at Sega of America during the Sega Master System days, doing localization and producing for US audiences. He also edited Sega Challenge/Team Sega Newsletter and wrote the blurbs found on various US game boxes. John left Sega in the mid-80s, though still played a consultancy role, and returned in the early '90s to write for Sega Visions. John went largely uncredited for his efforts.
- Main article: John Sauer/Magazine articles.
- ALF (Master System; 1989) — Producers
- Phantasy Star IV: The End of the Millennium (Mega Drive; 1993) — Special Thanks
- Wonder Boy (Master System; 1987)
- Aztec Adventure: The Golden Road to Paradise (Master System; 1987)
- After Burner (Master System; 1987)
- Phantasy Star (Master System; 1987)
- Shinobi (Master System; 1988)
- Monopoly (Master System; 1988)
- American Pro Football (Master System; 1989)
- Altered Beast (Mega Drive; 1989)
- Main article: Photos of John Sauer
- On the Inside with John Sauer interview by Stan at Sega8bit.com