Lord Monarch: Tokoton Sentou Densetsu
From Sega Retro
|Lord Monarch: Tokoton Sentou Densetsu|
|System(s): Sega Mega Drive, Virtual Console|
|Developer: Sega Falcom, Omiya Soft|
|Original system(s): JP Home Computers|
|Publisher(s) of original games: Falcom|
|Developer(s) of original games: Falcom|
|Peripherals supported: Six Button Control Pad, Sega Mouse|
|Number of players: 1|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Lord Monarch: Tokoton Sentou Densetsu is a 1991 strategy game for the PC-98 by Falcom and the seventh main title in their Dragon Slayer series. Sega Falcom remade it for the Sega Mega Drive in 1994, this time called Lord Monarch: Tokoton Sentou Densetsu (ロードモナーク・とことん戦闘伝説). This version was not released outside Japan.
- Main article: Lord Monarch: Tokoton Sentou Densetsu/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average|
ROM dump status
- https://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/vc/software/08.html (archived: 2018-03-06 23:35)
- http://vc.sega.jp:80/vc_lordmon/ (archived: 2008-08-11 01:02)
- Beep! MegaDrive, "July 1994" (JP; 1994-06-08), page 15 (17)
- Sega Saturn Magazine, "September 1995" (JP; 1995-08-08), page 82 (84)
NEC Retro has more information related to Lord Monarch.
|Dragon Slayer games on Sega systems / developed by Sega|
|Sorcerian (1990) | Lord Monarch: Tokoton Sentou Densetsu (1994) | Dragon Slayer: Eiyuu Densetsu (1994) | Dragon Slayer: Eiyuu Densetsu II (1995)|
|Falcom Classics (Dragon Slayer / Xanadu) (1997) | The Legend of Heroes I & II Eiyuu Densetsu (1998)|