From Sega Retro
|Date of birth: 1965 (age 54-55)|
|Role(s): Programmer, Director|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Mitsuru Yaida (八井田 満), also known as Yaiman (やいまん), went through a certain major manufacturer, and as a start-up member from the time of Treasure's founding, was involved in the development of numerous 2D action titles such as Gunstar Heroes, Yuu Yuu Hakusho: Makyou Toitsusen, Guardian Heroes, Silhouette Mirage, Bangai-O, and Hajime no Ippo.
- Gunstar Heroes (Mega Drive; 1993) — Main Programmer (as Yaiman)
- Guardian Heroes (Saturn; 1996) — 編集 (as やいまん)
- Guardian Heroes (Saturn; 1996) — システムプログラマー (as やいまん)
- Astro Boy: Omega Factor (Game Boy Advance; 2003) — Main Programmer/Game Designer
- Astro Boy: Omega Factor (Game Boy Advance; 2003) — Main Programmer/Game Design (as Yaiman)
- Gunstar Super Heroes (Game Boy Advance; 2005) — Programmers (as Yaiman)