From Sega Retro
|The real name of this person is not known.|
It was common in the 1980s and early 1990s for Japanese developers to use aliases in credits screens. While many developers have been identifed, this person has not - if you know who this person is, please move the page.
|Role(s): Director, designer, programmer|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
- Gain Ground (Master System; 1991) — Special Thanks
- Tennis Ace (Master System; 1989) — Assistant
- Wanted (Master System; 1989) — Visual-Design
- Cyber Police ESWAT (Master System; 1990) — Planner
- Cyber Police ESWAT (Master System; 1990) — Design
- Assault City (Master System; 1990) — Design
- Assault City (Master System; 1990) — Program
- OutRunners (Mega Drive; 1994) — Special Thanks