From Sega Retro
|Developer: Sega AM1, Sega AM4 (cabinet)|
|System(s): Sega Model 2|
|Number of players: 1-2|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Most (if not all) Motor Raid units were sold as conversion kits for Manx TT Super Bike, making this game somewhat rare.
- Designer: Akira Watanabe, Katsunori Matsui, Takuya Ohashi, Kazuya Kitazato, Masaharu Ijichi
- Programmer: Taishi Yasuda, Atsushi Ueno, Gen Miyazaki
- Planner: Yasuhiro Hayashida, Takashi Oda
- Sound Creator: Makito Nomiya
- AM R&D Dept. #4 Staff: Minoru Matsuba, Hiroki Koyama, Ken Adachi, Toshiya Yamaguchi, Yumiko Ara, Masaharu Inoue
- Publicity Section Staff: Yasushi Nakajima, Akemi Shimizutani
- Special Thanks: Kaori Fukano, Yasushi Sekido, Norihito Omoda, Shunichi Urushibara, Hiroshi Kanazawa
- Producer: Rikiya Nakagawa
- Presented by: AM R&D Dept. #1
- Main article: Motor Raid/Magazine articles.
JP flyer front
JP flyer back