From Sega Retro
|System(s): Sega Model 2|
|Number of players: 1-2|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Motor Raid (モーターレイド) is a Sega Model 2 arcade game by Sega AM1. It is a racing game, in which the player rides futuristic motorbikes across different planets. The player can also hit his/her opponents.
Most (if not all) Motor Raid units were sold as conversion kits for Manx TT Super Bike, making this game somewhat rare.
- Designer: Akira Watanabe, Katsunori Matsui, Takuya Ohashi, Kazuya Kitazato, Masaharu Ijichi
- Programmer: Taishi Yasuda, Atsushi Ueno, Gen Miyazaki
- Planner: Yasuhiro Hayashida, Takashi Oda
- Sound Creator: Makito Nomiya
- AM R&D Dept. #4 Staff: Minoru Matsuba, Hiroki Koyama, Ken Adachi, Toshiya Yamaguchi, Yumiko Ara, Masaharu Inoue
- Publicity Section Staff: Yasushi Nakajima, Akemi Shimizutani
- Special Thanks: Kaori Fukano, Yasushi Sekido, Norihito Omoda, Shunichi Urushibara, Hiroshi Kanazawa
- Producer: Rikiya Nakagawa
- Presented by: AM R&D Dept. #1
- Main article: Motor Raid/Magazine articles.