Sega Water Ski
From Sega Retro
|Sega Water Ski|
|System(s): Sega Model 2|
|Developer: Sega AM1|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Sega Water Ski (セガ・ウォータースキー) is a Sega Model 2 arcade game which simulates water skiing. As a result, the player controls the game with their feet. It should not be confused with Water Ski, a much earlier arcade game by Taito.
- Planning: T.Seki
- Program: T.Namba, K.Horie, A.Wada, H.Sekiya
- Graphic Design: K.Takimoto, M.Kondo, Y.Kawata, N.Omoda, Y.Sekido, S.Urushibara, S.Kato, A.Miyanishi, Y.Kuroiwa, K.Matsui, T.Ohashi
- Sound Direct and Sound Effect: T.Kawauchi
- Voice Actor: H.Nimiya, S.Segawa, N.Kenda
- Special Thanks: T's music
- Mechanical Engineer: M.Yamada, E.Nishimura
- Electrical Engineer: T.Goto
- Cabinet Design: K.Tsukahara
- Main article: Sega Water Ski/Magazine articles.