From Sega Retro
|| The real name of this person is not known.|
It was common in the 1980s and early 1990s for Japanese developers to use aliases in credits screens. While many developers have been identifed, this person has not - if you know who this person is, please move the page.
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
- Space Harrier 3D (Master System; 1988) — Editor
- Space Harrier II (Mega Drive; 1988) — Assistant Programmer
- Space Harrier II (Mega Drive; 1988) — Monster Program
- Arnold Palmer Tournament Golf (Mega Drive; 1989) — しょうらい せかいを せいする おとこ
- ESWAT: City Under Siege (Mega Drive; 1990) — Special Thanks to
- Putter Golf (Mega Drive; 1990) — Bug Sweeper (as O R E)
- Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse (Mega Drive) (Mega Drive; 1990) — Main Programmer and Producer
- Streets of Rage (Mega Drive; 1991) — Special Thanks to
- Pro Yakyuu Super League '91 (Mega Drive; 1991) — Special Thanks