From Sega Retro
|System(s): Sega Y Board|
|Developer: Sega AM3|
|Genre: Light gun|
|Number of players: 1-2|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Rail Chase (レールチェイス) is a Sega Y Board arcade light gun game developed by Sega AM3 and published by Sega. Released in Japan in September 1991, and in the United States later that year, the game came in both standard and DX cabinets (the latter seats players in the pneumatic "Magical Bench Seat", which tilts and rocks with the in-game action), and uses sprite scaling to simulate three-dimensional scenery.
- Main article: Rail Chase/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average|
|Y Board, JP|
- Sega Arcade History, Enterbrain, page 107
- http://sound.jp/namiki/works/index.html#5 (Wayback Machine: 2005-01-09 04:02)
- @mito_chusui on Twitter (Wayback Machine: 2022-12-08 19:15)
- Games-X, "7th-13th November 1991" (UK; 1991-11-07), page 25