Rail Chase 2
From Sega Retro
|Rail Chase 2|
|System(s): Sega Model 2|
|Developer: Sega AM3|
|Number of players: 1-2|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Rail Chase 2 (レールチェイス2) is the sequel to Rail Chase and was released for Sega Model 2 hardware in 1994. Like the original Rail Chase, the game features a pneumatic "Magical Bench Seat", which tilts and rocks with the in-game action to immerse players in the game.
The year is 1938. Journalist Flint Rickman is investigating the sudden disappearance of Mary Bates, a prominent scientist. He discovers that she has been kidnapped by the evil EKKL empire, who are holding her in their base and forcing her to develop weapons so that they can conquer the world with their military might. Flint sets out to rescue Mary, but when the empire's weapons plant explodes, the pair are forced to escape EKKL in a runaway rail car!
- Main programmer: Takeshi Goden
- Programmers: Toshikazu Goi, Mari Tsuruzoe, Masaaki Itoh
- Character Designer: Tetsu Okano
- Mechanical Designers: Masao Yoshimoto, Masayoshi Yamada, Shigeyuki Iwase, Eiji Nishimura
- Electrical Designers: Mitsuru Kawamura, Hiroyuki Takahashi
- Product Designer: Kimio Tsuda
- Sound by: Maki ★ Morrow, Sei "youki" Matsumura
- Voice: David Leytze(Flint), Yuko Isoda(Mary)
- Assistant Director: Shinichi Ogasawara
- Special thanks to: Satoshi Kitahara, Junichiro Tanabe, Atsushi Saitoh, Staff of "Yokohama Joypolis", Hi-Tech Sega Shibuya, Ueno Pasela, Sega Rally Championship Team, M.S.B. Team
- Produced by: Hisao Oguchi, Mie Kumagai
- Directed by: Tomosuke Tsuda
- Sega AM R&D Dept. #3
- 3 Axes Air Drive System
- Serbo Drive Speaker System
- Main article: Rail Chase 2/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average|