Sakura Taisen: Atsuki Chishio Ni
From Sega Retro
|Sakura Taisen: Atsuki Chishio Ni|
|System(s): PlayStation 2|
|Developer: Overworks, Red Entertainment|
|Number of players: 1|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Sakura Taisen: Atsuki Chishio Ni (サクラ大戦 熱き血潮に) is a PlayStation 2 remake of the original Sakura Taisen. Its purpose was to introduce a new generation to the series, using the first game's narrative as a base, but bringing in gameplay elements found in Sakura Taisen 3 and Sakura Taisen 4.
This game was once set for a worldwide release, but localised versions were cancelled for unknown reasons.
- Main article: Sakura Taisen: Atsuki Chishio Ni/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average|
ROM dump status
|7,758,118,912||DVD-ROM(2) (JP)||SLPM-67003 (V1.01)|
- Sega of Japan catalogue pages (Japanese): PlayStation 2
- Sakura Taisen: Atsuki Chishio Ni on PlayStation.com: JP, KR
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 http://sega.jp/ps2/sakura1/ (Wayback Machine: 2003-06-04 10:18)
- ↑ http://www.playstation.co.kr/game/360 (archive.today)
- ↑ Famitsu, "2003-03-07" (JP; 2003-02-21), page 1