Super Monkey Ball 2
From Sega Retro
|Super Monkey Ball 2|
|Developer: Amusement Vision, Aspect (Party Game)|
|Distributor: Infogrames (Europe)|
|Number of players: 1-4|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Super Monkey Ball 2 (スーパーモンキーボール2) is a Nintendo GameCube game developed by Amusement Vision and published by Sega. It is a direct sequel to Super Monkey Ball and like its prequel, is exclusive to Nintendo's system.
Its features, as well as Super Monkey Ball's set would be included in Super Monkey Ball Deluxe.
- Game Program Director: Hisashi Endo
- System Programmers: Eiji Takaki, Tetsuya Kaku, Kota Matsumoto, Yoshinori Suzuki
- Party Game Programmers: Tetsu Yoshimitsu, Norio Haga, Yasumasa Matsumori, Youchi Ishikawa, Koji Tokieda, Mie Kawanishi
- 2D System Programmer: Jun Tokuhara
- Level Design Director: Junichi Yamada
- Stage Design Director: Daisuke Sato
- Stage Designers: Yukio Oda, Kumiko Sakurai, Ken-ichiro Yasutomi, Sanae Takeda, Mari Sasaki, Jun Yukawa
- Motion Design Director: Kazuhiro Izaki
- Motion Designers: Sakae Osumi, Michio Shirako, Kentarou Niina, Takayuki Sorimachi
- Story Mode Movie Designers: Hiroki Koike, Eiko Takahashi
- 2D Designer: Chigaku Fukuhara
- Character Designer: Mika Kojima
- Assistant Designers: Naoki Someya, Saizo Nagai, Miho Nakamura, Michihiko Hatoyama
- Planners: Yukinobu Arikawa, Hiroyuki Sakamoto
- Sound Designer: Hidenori Shoji, Haruyoshi Tomita
- Party Game Program And Design: Aspect Co., Ltd.
- Monkey Voice: Kaoru Morota, Konami Yoshida, Rio Natsuki, Patrick Harlan
- Publicity: Masae Otoshi, Koji Ueda
- Cooperation: Dole Food Company, Inc., Dole Japan, ltd., Avant Inc.
- Special Thanks: Haikyo, Sturm Co.,Ltd., T's Music Co.,Ltd., Ryuji Iuchi
- Producer & Director: Toshihiro Nagoshi
- Source: In-game credits 
- Main article: Super Monkey Ball 2/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average|
- Sega of Japan catalogue pages (Japanese): GameCube (archive)
- Nintendo catalogue pages: JP, US (archive), UK
- http://www.nintendo.com/games/gamepage/gamepage_main.jsp?gameId=1170 (archived: 2002-12-12 20:10)
- Press release: 2002-11-04: SEGA Delivers Great Games for All Ages and All Consoles This Holiday Season
- File:NOM UK 126.pdf, page 64
- http://sega.jp/gc/smb2/ (archived: 2004-08-21 12:24)
- big.N, "Oktober 2002" (DE; 2002-09-18), page 84
- G-Force, "February 2003" (UK; 2003-xx-xx), page 52
- Nintendo Official Magazine, "March 2003" (UK; 2003-xx-xx), page 114