The Art of Total War
From Sega Retro
|The Art of Total War|
|Author: Martin Robinson|
|Publisher: Titan Books|
|Genre: Art book|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
The Art of Total War is an art book by Martin Robinson which showcases art for every single game in franchise up to Total War: Attila and Total War Battles: Kingdom, with inclusion of Total War: Arena which was in deep development at the moment of release of this book. It also has a few pages of development history of the franchise.
500 copies of limited edition were also made with an alternate cover, premium slipcase and signed by illustrator Rado Javor.
- Official announcement (archived 2016-06-16 23:03)
- The Art of Total War on Titan Books website
- Retailers for limited edition: US, UK
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 https://titanbooks.com/7607-the-art-of-total-war/ (Wayback Machine: 2020-10-26 01:55)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 http://anotheruniverse.co/products/the-art-of-total-war-limited-edition-hardcover (Wayback Machine: 2015-08-10 06:56)
- ↑ https://forbiddenplanet.com/131996-the-art-of-total-war-limited-art-print-edition-hardcover/ (Wayback Machine: 2015-03-20 21:58)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 https://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/the-art-of-total-war-hardback/22408250 (Wayback Machine: 2017-05-19 12:27)
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 https://www.booktopia.com.au/the-art-of-total-war-martin-robinson/book/9781783292165.html (archive.today)