The Lawnmower Man (Mega Drive)
From Sega Retro
|The Lawnmower Man|
|System(s): Sega Mega Drive|
|Sound driver: Teque London/Peter Hennig|
|Number of players: 1|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
The Lawnmower Man is an action video game based on the movie of the same name. The game features a mixture of pseudo-3D first person virtual reality segments, and 2D platform-shooting-based segments. This version of the game was released for the Sega Mega Drive, SNES and Game Boy, with a different game being released for the Sega Mega-CD and IBM PC computers.
Curiously this game was originally announced as The Lawnmower Man II, many years before the film sequel was released. The number was eventually dropped.
- Main article: The Lawnmower Man (Mega Drive)/Magazine articles.
also published in:
- GamePro (US) #66: "January 1995" (199x-xx-xx)
|Sega Retro Average|
| Based on|
ROM dump status
- Game Players, "Vol. 7 No. 10 October 1994" (US; 1994-xx-xx), page 12
- Computer & Video Games, "August 1994" (UK; 1994-07-15), page 46
- Sega Megazone, "January 1995" (AU; 199x-xx-xx), page 26
- GamePro, "January 1995" (US; 199x-xx-xx), page 147
- Mean Machines Sega, "November 1994" (UK; 1994-09-30), page 92/93 (92)
- VideoGames, "December 1994" (US; 1994-xx-xx), page 128