Troy Aikman NFL Football
From Sega Retro
|Troy Aikman NFL Football|
|System(s): Sega Mega Drive|
|Sound driver: GEMS|
|Number of players: 1-2|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Troy Aikman NFL Football is a 1994 American football game for the Sega Mega Drive, Atari Jaguar, and SNES. The Mega Drive version was only released in the US, although it saw some advertising in European magazines alongside the SNES version.
This is the last game relevant to Sega Retro which was given Tradewest branding. The company was bought by WMS Industries and renamed Williams Entertainment, though perculiarly, both the pre-acquisition and post-acquisition names are referred to in-game.
- Producer: Michael Abbot
- Creative Director: Kevin Lydy
- Art Director: Stan Gorman
- Illustration And Print Director: Debbie Austin
- Game Design: Michael Hunley, David Schwartz, Gary Luecker, Michael Abbot, John Stookey
- Game Programming: Michael Hunley, Don Goddard, David Schwartz, Brian Johnson
- Field Design: Don Goddard
- Game Art: Gary Luecker, David Ellingson, Fancisco Gracia, Greg Miller, Michael Platteter, Bert Farache, Andie Wilson
- Music Composition And Sound Effects: Rob Atesalp
- Package Concept And Illustration: Steve High, Shawn Murphy, Debbie Austin
- Manual Design: Steve High, Shawn Murphy, Debbie Austin
- Quality Control: Brian Johnson, Randy Estrella, John Stookey, Tim Heydelaar, Dan Lewis, Steve Kramer
- Technical Advice: Troy Aikman, Pat Curran, Vincent Curran, Chris Curran
- Source: In-game credits
- Main article: Troy Aikman NFL Football/Magazine articles.
also published in:
- Electronic Gaming Monthly (US) #65: "December 1994" (1994-xx-xx)
|Sega Retro Average|
| Based on|