From Sega Retro
|Fast facts on Yuichi Ide|
|Company(ies): Sega of Japan|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Yuichi Ide is an artist and graphic designer for Sega who worked mainly on PC ports of Saturn titles but also provided support for a few Dreamcast titles and served as Chief Artist for Xbox title Gunvalkyrie.
- Panzer Dragoon Orta (Xbox; 2002) — Event Art Designers
- Sega Rally 2 (Dreamcast; 1999) — 3D Artists (as Yuuichi Ide)
- Sega Rally 2 (PC; 1999) — 3D Artists (as Yuuichi Ide)
- Virtua Cop (PC; 1996) — Designers
- Daytona USA (PC Version) (1996) — Designer
- Sega Rally Championship (PC Version) (1997) — Graphic Designer
- Sonic Adventure (1998) — Enemy art support
- Gunvalkyrie (2002) — Chief Artist
- Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut (2003) — Enemy Art Support (Sonic Adventure Original Staff)