From Sega Retro
|Developer: Free Range Games|
|System(s): iOS, Android|
|Number of players: 1|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Zaxxon Escape (ザクソン エスケープ) is an entry in the Zaxxon series, and a direct sequel to the original 1982 arcade release of Zaxxon. It was released for Android and iOS devices in 2012, but was removed from sale in 2014. It is still available on Amazon, however.
The game takes a from-behind perspective similar to Galaxy Force II; you play by directing your ship to turn up, down, left, or right and shoot at certain times. In addition, you rotate the device to rotate your ship, which is necessary to pass through certain holes that you would not be able to fit through otherwise.
- Main article: Zaxxon Escape/Changelog.
- Official website on Sega.com
- Zaxxon Escape on Google Play (offline)
- Zaxxon Escape on Amazon.co.jp
- Zaxxon Escape on iTunes: US, JP (offline)
- http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zaxxon-escape/id559568792?mt=8 (archived: 2012-10-09 10:18)
- https://www.amazon.co.jp/Sega-of-America-Zaxxon-Escape/dp/B009SDW7XS (archived: 2017-03-30 23:58)
- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sega.zaxxonescape (archived: 2012-12-20 10:35)
- http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zaxxon-escape/id559568792?mt=8 (archived: 2013-03-03 09:12)
|Games in the Zaxxon Series|
|Zaxxon (home computers) (1982) | Super Zaxxon (1982) | Zaxxon Super Game (1984) | Zaxxon 3D (1987) | Zaxxon's Motherbase 2000 (1995) | Zaxxon Escape (2012)|
|Zaxxon (LCD) (1982) | FL Zaxxon (1982) | Zaxxon (tabletop) (1982) | Zaxxon (board game) (1982) | The Official How to Win at Zaxxon (1982)|