Advanced Daisenryaku: Deutsch Dengeki Sakusen
From Sega Retro
|Advanced Daisenryaku: Deutsch Dengeki Sakusen|
|Developer: Sega CS|
|System(s): Sega Mega Drive|
|Peripherals supported: Sega Mega Modem|
|Number of players: 1-4|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Advanced Daisenryaku: Deutsch Dengeki Sakusen (アドバンスド大戦略 ドイツ電撃作戦), commonly referred to simply as Advanced Daisenryaku, is a 1991 strategy game developed by Sega for the Sega Mega Drive exclusively in Japan. This game is one of the few retail Mega Drive games to have online play compatibility via Sega Meganet.
You control the German military as they fight in World War II, and consequently you have control over the outcome of the war. Battlefields are tiled hexagons arranged on a small landscape. With the cursor over one of your tanks and other military fleet, opens a menu where you can do various military tasks to the item, such as equipping it with weapons. opens a menu where you can set up the game in a variety of ways. When you have felt you have done enough in your turn, hit and choose "End Turn" to end your turn.
It was licensed by SystemSoft as part of Daisenryaku series of strategy games, and also started the Advanced Daisenryaku line, all of which have been published by Sega.
Sega ported this game to Playstation 2 in 2006 as part of Sega Ages 2500.
In 2002-2006, Nebelwurfer fan-translated the game to English as Advanced Military Commander along with a translated manual.
- Total Planner: Shakkin Oh
- considertion & event scene: Marusan
- system & battle scene: Shoozy
- Modem: Sensou Hantai
- total art directer: Jijy
- unit design:
- air unit: Cotani
- land unit: Judy★Totoya
- ship unit: Jijy
- back ground visual design: Chie Sama
- opening music: T.M
- ending music: Macky
- pax germana: Galapagos
- highland laddie: Macky
- pax russiana: Galapagos
- US artillery march: Jimita
- la marseillaise: Jimita
- pax italiana: Galapagos
- glorious day: Bluetz Lee
- Map Editer: Shakkin Oh, S2, Jiji, J.Toyoda
- Media mix: Shigeru Tanaka, Hiroki Endoh, Takao Sasamura
- Checker: Toshihiki Sasaki, Koji Shimada, Tatsuya Igarashi, Takashi Ogiwara, Takashi Kurihashi, Yasushi Miki, Yuichiro Miura, San
- Model Maker: Cotani, Phenix Rie, Lee, Locky★P, Papa, Chie Sama, Rew, Carol Akitsu, Hatter, Kakuka
- Instruction Manual: Rantz
- special thanks: Sensha Magazine, NOTAM‑D
- Original Game: SystemSoft
- Presented by: SEGA 1991
- Source: In-game credits
|Sega Retro Average|
| Based on|
ROM dump status