From Sega Retro
|Place of birth: Funabashi, Chiba prefecture, Japan|
|Date of birth: 1974-12-23 (age 47)|
|Company(ies): Sega of Japan|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Eitaro Toyoda (豊田 栄太郎) is a Sonic Team employee mainly involved with the main releases for the Sonic the Hedgehog series. He originally dealt with in-game event scenes for Sonic Adventure but expanded to level design, working regularly with game director Takashi Iizuka as part of Sonic Team USA. Following the release of Shadow the Hedgehog, he moved back to Japan to work on Sonic and the Secret Rings. The last time he did game design, as of this writing, was Sonic Unleashed for the Xbox 360 and PS3 as a Boss Game Designer.
Toyoda now mainly serves as a supervisor for Sonic family characters alongside Iizuka and Yuji Uekawa, though in 2016 he was in charge of doing the story and art for the 25th anniversary Sonic comics for Sonic Channel, also supervised by Iizuka and Uekawa.
- Sonic Adventure (1998) — Event Scene Editor
- Sonic Adventure 2 (2001) — Field Designer, Enemy Game Designer
- Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut (2003) — Mission Mode Game Designer (Sonic Adventure DX Staff), Event Scene Editor (Sonic Adventure Original Staff)
- Sonic Heroes (2003) — Level Designer
- Shadow the Hedgehog (2005) — Level Designer
- Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) — Special Thanks
- Sonic and the Secret Rings (2007) — Game Designer
- Sonic Unleashed (Xbox 360 and PS3 versions) (2008) — Boss Game Designer
- Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing (2010) — CS2 R&D (Sega Japan)
- Sonic Free Riders (2010) — Scenario Supervisor, Sonic Character Supervisor
- Sonic Colors (2010) — Sonic Character Supervisor (Sega)
- Sonic Generations (2011) — Sonic Character Supervisor (Sega)
- Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (2011/2012) — Sonic Character Supervisor
- Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games (2013) — Sonic Character Supervisor (Sega Development Team)
- Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games (2016) — Sonic Character Supervisor (Sega Games Development Team)
- Sonic Forces (2017) — Writers, Japanese Story and Script
- Shin Sakura Taisen (2019) — Scenario Writers