From Sega Retro
|Developer: Amusement Vision, Sega Mechatronics (cabinet)|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
F-Zero AX is an entry in Nintendo's F-Zero series of racing games. It was released around the same time/after its GameCube counterpart, F-Zero GX, and was also co-developed by Amusement Vision. Some, if not all, cabinets come with a reader for GameCube memory cards; AX can read/write GX save games and unlock content. There was also supposedly an international competition, but more information is needed (TODO).
During development the game was known as F-Zero AC. A version for Cycraft cabinets was released as F-Zero AX Monster Ride.
- Producer: Toshihiro Nagoshi
- Director: Hiroyuki Sakamoto
- Program Director: Tetsuya Kaku
- Course Design Director: Junichi Yamada
- Stage Design Director: Daisuke Sato
- Motion Design Director: Manabu Tsukamoto
- Character Design Director: Sanae Takeda
- Programmers: Yoshinori Suzuki, Yutaka Ito, Norio Haga, Kouji Tokieda, Shoji Katsuragawa, Naohiro Hirao, Kazunori Oyama, Hirohito Horino, Nobuyuki Miura, Toyo Teramoto
- Planners: Eigo Kasahara, Takeshi Oguchi
- Character & Machine Designers: Yoshihiro Fujimaki, Naoki Someya, Jun Yukawa, Michihiko Hatoyama
- Stage Designers: Yukio Oda, Nobuaki Mitake, Miho Nakamura, Hiroki Koike (AVANT Inc.), Ken-Ichiro Yasutomi, Mari Sasaki, Eiko Takahashi (AVANT Inc.)
- Motion Designers: Michio Shirako, Takayuki Sorimachi, Kentaro Nina
- 2D Graphics Designers: Chigaku Fukuhara, Saizo Nagai
- Music Composer: Hidenori Shoji
- Sound Effect: Haruyoshi Tomita
- Publicity: Koji Ueda, Masae Ohtoshi
- Publicity Designers: Akira Yamanaka, Akiko Yoshizawa
- Product Manager: Kentaro Nemoto
- Mechanical Engineers: Motohiko Higashiguchi, Otoh Yashima, Kenji Matsuo, Toshiya Yamaguchi
- Cabinet Designers: Satoshi Doi, Yasuhiro Wada, Yasuki Haruta
- Thanks To: Kazuhiro Izaki, Sakae Osumi, Yukinobu Arikawa
- Powered by: Hardware R&D
- Producer: Shigeru Miyamoto
- Supervisor: Takaya Imamura
- Coordinator: Kenshiro Ueda
- Publicity: Takeshi Furuta
- Project Management: Kenji Miki
- All Rights of Original "F-ZERO" games, including the copyrights of Game, Scenario, Music and Program, reserved by Nintendo. Excluding the foregoing, Copyright of Program newly developed by SEGA reserved by SEGA. Copyright of Music composed by daiki kasho reserved by daiki kasho. "F-ZERO AX" copyrights of Game, Scenario and Music except the above, reserved by Nintendo and SEGA.
- Source: In-game credits
- Main article: F-Zero AX/Magazine articles.